Guests who bought this also bought
STMC-10X - 10' XLR Cable
Premium 10' XLR cable made in the USA.
TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik's Studio Series Microphone Cable has been designed to achieve the perfect sonic transmission of sound signals for all critical studio and stage applications. Made in the USA by Accusound, the STMC-10X is a 10' XLR cable featuring high-strand count quad oxygen free copper conductors sealed in an audiophile-grade, low loss polyethylene insulator. A copper braid shield is added for additional RFI and EMI noise rejection, resulting in a premium audio cable offering sonic accuracy and clarity, as well as the legendary tone TELEFUNKEN products are known for.
TELEFUNKEN STMC Studio Series Cables Feature:
- High-purity copper conductors for excellent signal transfer
- High density copper braid shield for maximum RMI and EMI noise rejection
- Low capacitance for detailed, transparent sound quality
- Audiophile grade insulators ensure accurate signal transfer
- Premium 24k gold-plated connectors
- Silver solder joints for maximum conductivity and strength
- Ultra flexible cable construction reduces knots and tangling
- TELEFUNKEN cable tie wrap included
- 5 year "no fault" warranty
- Proudly designed, manufactured and hand assembled in the United States of America